Communities around our nation are being transformed by Home Mission through grants to churches and regions which facilitate church planting, the resourcing of local churches and enable churches to develop new and creative mission projects. Through Home Mission, hundreds of lives have been affected and many have found faith in Jesus. We've put together a one minute video to explain what the Home Mission Fund is. Click here to watch and/or download it to share with others in your church.
By working together we can more effectively support the mission of God throughout the UK. Scroll down this page to see some of the stories from Home Mission supported churches and church-plants in the South West.
Giving to Home Mission enables:
- Grants to local churches supporting church planting, renewing local churches and mission project grants.
- Regional Associations, such as the SWBA, who are engaged in missional development in the area, supporting new initiatives and churches and supporting the on-going work of churches and their Ministers and families.
- Three national specialist teams who resource churches in their work through legal, ministries and missional support.
Download and print out this Home Mission leaflet for those in your church - it includes the Home Mission supported ministries in the South West.
Churches and individuals can give to Home Mission by:
- Bank Transfer and/or Standing Order (Sort Code: 40-19-35 Account No.: 11233475)
- Cheque (made payable to, BUGB—SWBA Home Mission)
- Text; text SWBA002 to 70191 (£10) or to 70970 (£5)*
- Online at give.net.
*Text donations will be processed and administered by the National Funding Scheme (Charity No: 1149800), operating as DONATE. Texts will be charged at your standard network rate. For Terms & Conditions, see www.easydonate.org
Home Mission Stories
Please share these stories with your church during your main gatherings and/or your church meetings - each includes suggested ways you can pray for these ministries.